Monday 19 October 2015

The Beginning

I don't really know how to start this. Starting a blog seemed much easier when it was just an idea in my head.

I'll admit, I can't always express myself and I'm the kind of person that finds it difficult to connect with other people. Sometimes, I feel myself slip away from reality, consumed by the details of my own little world. But now I want to expand that world. So I'm putting a little piece of myself on the internet. Starting with my love of knitting and crochet.

My aim is to share with all you people of the internet, the things that I make to keep my mind at bay. I find myself starting projects all the time but never completing them. Maybe this will give me the push I need to finish what I start.
I'd really like to connect with people too. I hope that my little blog will be able provide a little creative inspiration every once in a while. And that I can encourage some conversation as well. If there is one thing I love more than knitting and crochet, it's talking about it. I welcome any discussion or questions, though I can't claim to have any answers. 

I know I'm very new to blogging, and I'll admit that I'm a little overwhelmed. I'm probably going to make a few mistakes along the way, but stick with me, I promise to learn from them.

Hopefully, with each post and the progress I make on each of my projects, I will be able to clear a little of the confusion in my head.
And just maybe, I can open my world up to include some new people who share my passion.


No comments:

Post a Comment