Wednesday 28 October 2015

Progress and the Pouf

I'm getting so close to finishing my tote bag now. And somehow the closer I get, the harder it is to finish. Maybe it has to do with tying loose ends. And I don't mean that figuratively. 
I mean I literally have to tuck in or tie in all the loose ends so the squares look neat. Worst part of any project. I always tell myself to do it as I go along, but I never do...


On another note, my procrastination skills are really coming along. I told myself that I wasn't allowed to be distracted until I finished writing up 10 index cards of notes for my exam. I've done half. Of 1 card.
But that's not really the point, is it? No. The point is that I found something awesome! Or a couple of awesome somethings...


Hamilton Chunky Pouf Set
Source: http://www.spotlightstores.com/projects
Ta da! It's a pouf! Don't you just love it?

I have no idea what I would do with it if I made it. But I kinda love it none-the-less. Hence I must have it.

Seasons Pure Wool Star Garland
Source: http://www.spotlightstores.com/projects

And the garland...I've just gone a little Christmas crazy. I can't help it. I love Christmas time. I love the feeling and the music and the cheer. It's hard not to be happy when you think about Christmas. So I get excited when I see Christmas themed things.

Now I'm humming "I wish it was Christmas today"... ughhh, must study.

No comments:

Post a Comment