Sunday 25 October 2015

Pinterest Procrastination

So I was going through my Pinterest feed when I realised something;
I have WAY too many projects I want to start. I can't even remember them all. I started writing them down in a book but that doesn't really work when I save links or files. I already have a database to manage all my saved patterns, I'm thinking I can make a few new tables to incorporate projects I want to start? It so much work to maintain though. I haven't even finished putting in the pattern data yet...I have 126 records so far and that's hardly even made a dent in my collection! It's going to take forever! And silly me, I can't help but hunt for more. I'm a pattern hoarder. It's an addiction. What am I to do? *sigh

I gotta say though, my database is a work of art. It really is. It's so organised and well structured. Unlike everything else in my life.

Okay, no more procrastination. If I'm not going to study, I may as well do something productive. Like make my awesome database even more amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment