Friday 12 August 2016

In a World of Pure Imagination

True to my word, I have been making Pokemon like crazy. I have at least a hand full now. I just haven't had the chance to photograph them just yet, so I'll save the images for another day.

In the mean time, I thought I'd share my latest inspiration...shorts!

I recently found a stash of fabric underneath my bed that I had long forgotten about. Wanting to do something fun with it, I scoured the internet looking for interesting projects. I stumbled across some cute dresses and little bags. But what really caught my attention were the shorts. There are so many different styles now; pleated, bubble, tulip, skorts, wrap arounds...the list goes on!


I was thinking of finding a simple pattern and trying to alter it to make some of my favourite styles. I have heaps of funky fabric and I'm thinking I can make at least a few pairs.


Hopefully I can find the time to have them ready for spring. The days are already getting a little warmer, I'm looking forward to not dressing like a snow-beast when I go out...or stay in!



No comments:

Post a Comment