Friday 22 July 2016

Adding a Little Gleam


I was cleaning my room today when I came across 10 or so packets of sequins that I had bought on sale. I had planned a project for them but never got around to it. Story of my life it seems. But, needing a break from my current knitting project, I decided to put them to good use.


Figuring it would be a quick little project, I set to work knitting a cute spring dress for Barbie. My cousin always enjoys getting new outfits for her dolls, so I figured she'd get a kick out of a sequined dress. It's taken a lot longer than I anticipated, but it's been fun. And definitely a nice little break from the shawl I've been working on. Little projects allow you to feel accomplishment a lot quicker.
I only fear that my cousin will request many more sequined outfits after receiving this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment