Monday 23 November 2015

Crazy for Trying

Things have been crazy lately. It's amazing how having more "free" time can actually mean having less time all together. And focusing on the important things is so hard to do.

Needless to say, I've been busy in every sense of the word.
I've managed to finish one of the tunics for my cousins. It's adorable, if I do say so myself. It needs to be washed and blocked still, so I'll hold off on photos till it's completely finished.

I've also managed to complete more than a handful of baubles. I want to start writing out my patterns and putting them up. I'm just a little concerned that my patterns will be incomprehensible. I have a habit of writing things in a way that only I understand. I'll give it a shot though. The patterns will probably be up in the next post. I want to do the potholder pattern too.

Here's how the baubles look on the orange tree out the back. We haven't gotten around to putting up our Christmas tree yet so this will have to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment