Tuesday 3 November 2015

On to the Next

So my week has been super productive. Despite having a seriously full workload because of my studies, I managed to finish not one, but TWO projects. Finishing anything is pretty much unprecedented for me, but this is outrageous! But here we are...

 

I managed to finish my tote and my christmas potholders. I'm pretty sure my grandmothers will never use those potholders for fear of getting them dirty, but I'm really happy with the way they turned out. It wasn't easy working without a pattern. The only reason they are flat is because I ironed them. But I'm happy with them none-the-less. Once my exams are out of the way I'm going to write up the pattern properly and put it on Ravelry.

On another note, I am in a bit of a bind. I have a few projects lined up but first and foremost, I wanted to make something for each of my cousins on their birthdays. Which happens to be at the beginning on January, February and March respectively. The problem is I don't know what to make. I have plenty of patterns but nothing that inspires me. I'd love to make them something summer-y, but there's not a lot of summer patterns for little boys. I'm going to keep hunting though. I found a raglan tunic that might work. I'll have to try it out and see if it works with the yarn I wanted to use. Hopefully I won't run out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment